Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Launch Party!

Who doesn't like a party? And even better, who doesn't like a party with free treats? I know I do!

Lindsay Marie and I decided to throw a launch party/open house to get the word out about La Marie's Confections. Formal invitations will be sent out to family & friends and we will post about the party on Twitter and Facebook in hopes to get a lot of traffic the day of the party! Check out the invites and envelopes that Lindsay Marie and I created - I am in love with them! These fab invites were put into the mail yesterday - signed, sealed, delivered!



The launch party will be held in one of the event rooms at the Newburgh Library on Sunday, November 1st from 2pm-4pm. We will be creating several different cupcakes and cookies for our guests to sample - lots of different flavors and for lots of different occasions. We are looking forward to displaying our treats for everyone to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment